The self certification process assists with the speedy and cost-effective development of land within a priority development area (PDA).
A Certification Procedures Manual ( 441 KB) was developed to guide applicants through self certification. It sets out how the process works, what is required of all parties involved, and the forms that must be completed and approved by the development assessment manager.
The self certification process only applies to certain applications based on, among other things, the risk factors of each proposed development, the history of applicants and the ability of each applicant to comply with the Certification Procedures Manual. The application of self certification will be discussed with applicants at a pre-lodgement meeting.
If you intend to use self certification, please read the Certification Procedures Manual. This document is effective from 23 September 2013.
Forms and certification agreements
- Certification deed poll of the certifier ( 178 KB)
- Certification deed poll of the development coordinator ( 179 KB)
- Certification deed poll of the project coordinator ( 180 KB)
- Certification deed poll of the owner/development proponent ( 179 KB)
- MEDQ uncompleted works deed - Acknowledgment, authority and release ( 164 KB)
- Uncompleted works deed poll - authority ( 147 KB)
- Uncompleted works deed poll for works to a value of $200,000 or under ( 181 KB)
- Uncompleted works deed for works over $200,000 ( 201 KB)
- Uncompleted works guarantee and undertaking ( 106 KB)
- Uncompleted works bond form ( 127 KB)
- Pre-construction certification form ( 129 KB)
- Post-construction certification form ( 149 KB)
- Submission form ( 161 KB)